Saturday, January 7, 2012

What job could I do ?

Hey guys, I'm turning 19 in a couple of weeks and I'm at a point in my life where I'm looking to gain more independence and freedom. It'd help a lot if I had some form of income, I do all these small things from working at funerals to fashion modeling but none of those are either 'my thing' or generate enough job opportunities. I'm still studying so I can't do anything full time but I can definitely free up a couple of days every week. I feel like I'm being held back by the fact I don't have a degree yet, only manual labor kind of things seem to be open to me. But I read tons of philosophy, history, anthropology, zoology, I'm very pionate about traveling and I have a wide cultural awareness, I speak fluent Dutch and English as well as basic French and Italian, I'm just looking for a way to use those qualities instead of always ending up doing manual work, does anyone have any suggestions ?

No comments:

Post a Comment