Sunday, January 8, 2012

Friends pls advice, I know its my mistake.?

Friends pls dont scold me after u read this.I am an Indian girl from a traditional and orthodox family.I am well educated and maried to a professional an year ago who is very much loving and a caring husband.Led my life happily after marriage for an year, but suddenly, since i am only 22yrs I fell in love with one of my tenant who is a bachelor and tried to elope with him. soon realised that I am wrong cursed myself. Now my husband came to know everything ,was angry.My in-laws knowing all these asked him to divorse me.but he is not willing for the same and I cant stay without him (though comitted wrong in some state of mind). So his elders since being orthodox wants to get my head shaved for a couple of years which was agreed by my husband and parents, for me not to look attractive and believes that me with a shaven head feels ashamed to face gents and dont get attracted to them and step in wrong.He wants me to do so and he expressed his love towards me and dont want to part from me. I understood that he is possessive for me. And wants me to shave my head for me not to show interest on others and asked me not to treat it as punishment for what i did.I was not able to deny that since I would like to regain the trust of my husband.The proposal of my husband and inlaws was agreed by me since I am fickle minded.Though it is easy to say things, I dont want to take the pain of shame i need to face people with a shaven head. The thing is my husband is still very affectionate to me but wants to shave my head for a couple of years till i give birth to a baby.Pls help me and advice me to overcome fear to have a head shave.

No comments:

Post a Comment