Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I need help with my AP US history outline please HELP!!?

Ok so I am taking AP US history, and in my cl we have 5 different textbooks so not everybody has the same textbook, I happen to get the American pageant 12th edition, which I have to read 8 chapters and some have to maybe read 4 or 5 chapters it depends on which book you got(lucky me). What we have to do for the summer is she gave us a list of vocab to put on notecards and make an outline using: I. The meeting of cultures, II. Transplantations and Borderlands, III. Society and Culture in Provincial America, IV. The Empire in Transition, and V. The American Revolution. Now each Roman numeral goes with each chapter, but for me since I have 8 chapters all this is spread out into maybe 2 or 3 chapters which makes it difficult. Can someone please help me with this I would really appreciate it since I have trouble with making good outlines. thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment