Saturday, January 7, 2012

Should I be concerned about this? If so what should I do?

Ok. Well the past couple of weeks I have just felt out of it. I cant concentrate at all, I have to force myself to focus while Im driving just so I dont crash. My side has been hurting really bad and I think its my kidney (I've had kidney problems before) so I just took 2 extra strength tylenol which is a total of 1000 mg of it (I know probably not a good idea) and it just made my side hurt more and more, and I feel loopy... (I have a painkiller problem... today was the first time I have really taken this much stuff in about 2 months...,. My urine has been kinda dark recently, havent been abel to concentrate, just been really tired, sharp shooting pains in my side for 2 weeks or so... and idk if I should be worried, and if so what do you think I should do? Im sorry if Ive repeated some stuff.. I feel really out of it right now..

No comments:

Post a Comment